IMS rooms that already have equipment in them do not need to be reserved. This form is for reserving equipment for rooms with minimal or without AV equipment.
Note: In lieu of using this form, you can visit a media center to fill out a reservation card, email us, or fax the information (Blocker or West Campus only). Please fill out the form completely or your request cannot be processed.
* THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY OUR OFFICE. *
* Please allow a minimum of 48 HOURS to process your request. *
1. Select Appropriate Media Center (see Media Centers & Service Areas for help):
2. Who Is Filling Out This Form:
3. Who Will Be Using Equipment:
4. Where Will Equipment Be Used:
5. When Will Equipment Be Used:
If you are using equipment for a class, please select a class time from the lists below. There is no charge to use equipment for a university class.
Will this equipment be used every class day?
To reserve equipment for non-class use (such as a departmental meeting) or for a time other than regularly-scheduled classes, please enter the date and time below. See Reservable Equipment List for rates.
6. What Equipment Will Be Needed:
Note: Some Smart Classrooms may have additional installed equipment you may want to use. Select "Other" and let us know what equipment you will be using in the Comments box below.
If your equipment needs are the same for each class, you only need to select the equipment once. Wireless microphones and remote mouse controllers are not available in all classrooms.
Example Comments: "I will need the DVD/VCR for my MWF class and the data projector for my Tuesday/Thursday class." OR "I will need the data projector for my thesis defense on Sept. 3, from 2-5 pm."