» Home » How To » Equipment How To's » Logging In/Off with Windows 7
Logging In/Off with Windows 7
2. The "Open Access Labs: Terms of Service" screen appears. Click OK.
3. In the next screen, enter your NetID and password in the appropriate fields.
4. Click the blue circular button with a white arrow to proceed.
5. The computer will take several minutes to complete the login process.
Logging OffBe sure to log off of the computer at the end of your class. Use this procedure if a previous user did not log off and the computer has automatically locked.
1. Click the Start button on the bottom left of the screen [fig. 1].
[fig. 1 - Start button]
2. When the Start menu appears, locate the small white arrow at the bottom right corner [fig. 2].
[fig. 2 - Locate the arrow]
3. Click or place the mouse over this arrow.
4. A small menu sweeps out to the right. Click Log Off [fig. 3].
[fig. 3 - Click Log Off]
5. The computer will take several minutes to complete the logoff process. The login screen should appear.
Please contact Instructional Media Services if you have any problems logging in or off of a classroom computer.